Stewart Creek Park is a 65-acre recreational park located along the shoreline of Lewisville Lake. It features two playground areas, a pavilion available for rental, picnic tables, BBQ grills, sand volleyball, swim beach area, restroom, three-lane boat ramp, tent and RV camping and plenty of parking.
Stewart Creek Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located in The Colony off Texas Highway 423. Take North Colony Blvd. to Sparks Road. See map below for details.
Located on the eastern shore of Lake Lewisville, the park provides a variety of outdoor recreation activities – camping, and courtesy dock, swimming, jet skiing, fishing, a sand volleyball court, and a nature trail.
- Directions: Located in The Colony off Texas Highway 423. Take North Colony Blvd. to Sparks Road.
- Availability: Open all year
- Contact: (972) 624-2248 – www.lake-lewisville.org/stewart-creek-park
- Boat Launches: 1 concrete boat ramp with 4 lanes
- Parking: Capacity of 50 vehicles
- Picnic Facilities: Covered picnic tables and a pavilion available to rent