Notice of Accessibility
We have designed our accessible hotel rooms to make our guests with disabilities as well as friends and family who accompany them more comfortable. The corresponding photo in the photo gallery may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
Our website allows guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features with a screen reader.
- Hotel accessibility features and content can be seen when viewing a hotel's website using a popular reader such as Chrome Vox. Click here for ChromeVox screen reader extension to your Chrome Browser for visually impaired users to experience our website.
Our website allows the guest to change or invert the color scheme to make web pages easier to read with high contrast colors.
- High Contrast lets you browse the web with your choice of several high-contrast color filters designed to make it easier to read text.
- To enable high contrast, please click here to add the high contract extension to your Chrome Browser.
Our website allows users for the perfect zoom experience.
- Zoom in or out on web content using the zoom button and mouse scroll wheel for more comfortable reading.
- Click here to add the zoom function extension to your Chrome browser.
For Your Accessibility Needs, The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
- Braille elevator
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
The Following Features Are Not Available:
- Valet only parking